Ok, so in case you’ve been under a rock for the past week, you think I’m talking about voter fraud… I’m not – And you should visit BigGovernment.com before you continue.
From Wikipedia –
Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $250,000 and/or sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of “racketeering activity.” RICO also permits a private individual harmed by the actions of such an enterprise to file a civil suit; if successful, the individual can collect treble damages.
So, what are those crimes one must commit in order to qualify for RICO? Here’s a list:
- Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
- Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);
- Embezzlement of union funds;
- Bankruptcy or securities fraud;
- Drug trafficking;
- Money laundering and related offenses;
- Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain);
- Acts of terrorism.
Any of those look familiar? Let’s take the three videos from BigGovernment:
Extortion – ACORN said they would help, but that the “pimp” and the “prostitute” would have to join ACORN. Sounds like extortion to me.
Dealing in Obscene Matter – THEY ARE SETTING UP A BROTHEL! HELLO!
Fraud – I would say ACORN’s help in defrauding the IRS in tax money would count….
Slavery – I could be wrong, but I could swear that the “prostitute” said the girls would give her all the money, which means they are working for nothing, the very definition of slavery
Money Laundering – This is the practice of gaining money illegally and then disguising it to look legit… Like gifts from family, or gifts to family, pretty sure I heard that to
Bringing in… aliens – That’s somewhat the crutch of these videos, brining in 13 underage El Salvadorian girls to work in this brothel, so this is a definite “check”
What’s the count there? Six… Not bad, since only two of them are necessary for RICO. Now, the question is this: Will the MSM find the same evidence that my 2 minutes of research on Google/Wikipedia turn up, or will they continue to overlook the obvious?
If history is any teacher, it will be up to us, those of “the mob” to continue to press this story until ACORN is gone. Of course, I could be wrong, and if I am, please let me know. I’d love to learn more about this.
NOTE: I would like to go on record and thank Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe! These are two brave, CRAZY, kids! They deserve the respect and admiration of all those that love America!